Planning For The End of Life in Charlotte
It is probably time to seek out assistance if you start noticing changes.
Some questions to consider as you assess your loved ones current situation:
- Is a loved one telling the same stories over and over again and not remembering?
- Is the home messy when it would normally be clean and orderly?
- Have you noticed a weight gain or loss?
- Is grooming and personal hygiene the same as it has always been?
- Are there signs of changes to routine maintenance, for example, burned out light bulbs, leaky faucets or non-working appliances?
- Are there new nicks and scrapes on the car?
Dealing with our complex and silo’ed health care system can be overwhelming.
Some questions to consider if you or a loved one is facing a medical decision:
- What are my choices?
- What are the long and short term effects of my choices?
- How will my decision impact the things that are most important in my life?
- How will taking a new medication impact my daily activities for the long and short term?
- What are the consequences if I chose to do nothing at all?
- How do I find the best provider or resource for my situation?
Let’s Talk About Our Free Assessment.
Call — (704) 577-2096, or use the form below.