Time To Plan
It is probably time to seek out assistance if you start noticing changes.
Some questions to consider as you assess your loved ones current situation:
- Is a loved one telling the same stories over and over again and not remembering?
- Is the home messy when it would normally be clean and orderly?
- Have you noticed a weight gain or loss?
- Is grooming and personal hygiene the same as it has always been?
- Are there signs of changes to routine maintenance, for example, burned out light bulbs, leaky faucets or non-working appliances?
- Are there new nicks and scrapes on the car?
Dealing with our complex and silo’ed health care system can be overwhelming.
Some questions to consider if you or a loved one is facing a medical decision:
- What are my choices?
- What are the long and short term effects of my choices?
- How will my decision impact the things that are most important in my life?
- How will taking a new medication impact my daily activities for the long and short term?
- What are the consequences if I chose to do nothing at all?
- How do I find the best provider or resource for my situation?
Let’s Talk About Our Free Assessment.
Call — 980-819-1215, or use the form below.