Time To Plan
We’re Here To Help! Call Us: (980) 819-1215
Take Our 15-Minute Assessment
Take 15 minutes to answer a few questions and learn more about your care needs and options. Click the button below to schedule a 15 minute conversation.
This conversation will be completely confidential following all HIPPA regulations for your comfort and security.
To help you prepare, here are some of the questions we get asked all the time include:
- I have been diagnosed with Cancer and I am overwhelmed at the options. How do I select the best medical choice for me and my family?
- I have hip/knee/elbow pain chronically and I have been getting injections to ease the pain for years. The injections are no longer subsiding the pain and I don’t know what to do now. What are my options?
- I am currently taking 5 different medications morning and night for a variety of things from high blood pressure to insomnia and mood. I am not sure how they are affecting me anymore as I have been taking them so long. How do I safely test their effects or reduce dosages?
Many times our conversations include members of the family or your dedicated care giver. They tend to have other questions that we as the patient don’t think about like:
- If mom or dad stops taking this medication will it put them at a higher risk for heart attack?
- Are there other medications they could be taking to counter balance the adverse affects of removing a medication?
- It seems that replacement surgery is in order at this point in time, will mom or dad need someone in the home with them to help them get around post surgery and for how long?
- What kind of affects will the anti-rejection medications have in conjunction with the other medications currently on board?
- Are their payment assistance programs we don’t know about to cover the cost of treatment?
Let’s Talk About Our Free Assessment.
Call — 980-819-1215, or use the form below.